My interest in this blog is primarily historical.

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Apartment Tour

Finally a real post, a week after I've moved in and settled down and started classes (which I may or may not blog about later). I am going to take you on a tour of the apartment I share with Kyle. But first, a link to my address on Google Maps and exterior shot of my building via street view.

Now, onto the pictures. With captions to help you understand where everything is. Sorry I didn't embed it into the post itself. (Click on this link to view the pictures in higher-resolution and with the captions not covering anything.)


4 comments:

  1. Very nice. It is a definitely a guy's apartment though--the toilet seat is left up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Toilet seat is NEVER up in my apartment. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry to have OFFENDED you all!

    ReplyDelete