My interest in this blog is primarily historical.

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Vanity

So my mom totaled the Toyota Sienna van that we all knew so well (drive to tremblant, also reminds me of my dad's ridiculous but awesomely useful fabric). She's fine, the wreck was like two months ago. Point of this post is that they bought a '07 rav4 and she wants to trade cars with me, which is freaking fantastic. I hope this car generates fuel on it's own too. They actually transferred the title to me this time since my parents are so bad at driving that a 24 year-old male being the primary on the car leads to cheaper insurance. So! I was thinking about getting vanity plates. I can have six characters on the plate. I threw around the idea of doing something like "HALFMD" or "JASPY" but then I discovered that some asshole is tooling around out there with "JASPY" on his license plates already. Eunice suggested "DJ JASPY", which I thought was amazing minus the obvious fact that there's an extra letter. I guess I could do "DJJASP" but the double J looks funky.

Ideas? Suggestions?!

2 comments:

  1. I have to come out very strongly against anything with MD, DOC or any such reference to your doctorness in it. Not to put too fine a point on it, anything along those lines would scream douche-bag to anyone who saw it.

    JAZZPY?
    JAZPY?
    JASP?
    JASPY1?
    JASPY2?
    JASPY(integer)?

    ILUVJED!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to come out swinging for "bewbz1" here. To demonstrate maturity.

    ReplyDelete