My interest in this blog is primarily historical.

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Have you guys already seen this?

My mind is blown away.

It's a 10 minute music video/short movie for Lady Gaga's "Telephone" and I don't know what to think. I kinda like it? They've been talking about this for months and it got released Thursday

EDIT:
You know what? I've decided that I like it a lot. We haven't really seen these kinds of music videos in a long time and with MTV kind of digging a shithole for itself, regular music videos have disappeared lately. I mean clearly this video isn't in the same ballpark as "Thriller" but she's totally trying, Gaga style. Also it's sexy as hell. But weird. But I think not too weird for the average person's inner weirdo. Also the fact that I love the song also helps.

LET'S MAKE A SANDWICH!

No comments:

Post a Comment