My interest in this blog is primarily historical.

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Why New York's government sucks (among a million other reasons)

This article below epitomizes the utter moronitude of New York legislation:


I'm outraged at this man's sheer idiocy; more, it is unutterably ridiculous to me that people elected him to represent them in any kind of government. Mr. Ortiz should be doing a job that requires absolutely no thought whatsoever -- as long as it isn't in food services, I suppose -- because he's certainly not qualified for anything else.

The worst part is that I would actually be reasonably unsurprised if this bill passed. Dear New York: elect smarter folks next time around, and maybe you won't have such a disaster of a government.

2 comments:

  1. This is probably the dumbest bill I have ever seen. And I mean ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, this is ridiculous. Perhaps if he had chosen something more destructive and less universally necessary, like tequila...

    ReplyDelete