My interest in this blog is primarily historical.

Monday, March 8, 2010

I am the worst student ever

Quick post, just to try and help amend the situation - I'm still in college, apparently. Or I still have not learned how to study. I've been trying to cram for last 12-16 hrs before my cumulative pharmacology exam. Not healthy. Seriously, I can't learn every detail of EVERY drug in half a day. I'm a complete idiot. I am actually scared of failing one of my classes this semester and being forced to retake 2nd year. And this isn't like a "oh yeah, smart kid is 'scared' of 'failing' his test," it's honestly a question of whether I will pass. I already took my Microbiology exam and it might be the one that will fuck me. All because I didn't start studying virology until around midnight for the 8am test. What is my problem? Is this how I'll learn that I need to fucking study, by getting held back? Cause that SUCKS.

This is the first time in my life that I have freaked out over a test or school. I can't even think of anything else that I may have ever freaked out about. This may be the first time that I have ever freaked out.

I told Eunice about all this and god bless her. I don't know if this was the right thing to say to any other med student, but for a little bit I felt pretty calmed. She said "It's okay. Worst case scenario, I still love you even if you aren't a doctor."

3 comments:

  1. Since the exam, I have seen no evidence that Sam is alive. Can anyone corroborate his vitality?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Corroborate his vitality...that sounds kind of dirty.

    ReplyDelete